The Arlington Home Selling Process
If you’re wondering what the home selling process in Arlington is, you are in the right place!
Selling your biggest investment (and perhaps asset) can be daunting. Check out our home selling process steps and write down your questions as you go.
Once you have your list of questions, let’s sit down and talk about them. You would ask a doctor questions about your health, wouldn’t you? So it makes sense to sit down with a Realtor to talk about the Real Estate market so you can make the right decision for you and your family.
Selling your home doesn’t have to be stressful
- Have a yard sale to get rid of clutter
- Decide which repairs and painting you want to do before selling
- Get your home professionally clean (trust us, you’re probably “nose blind”)
- Recognize that every home and area is unique
- Meet with 2-3 Realtors to get their perspective on your home’s value. Be sure to ask to see their Digital Marketing plan.
- Get a home inspection performed to show buyers the condition of your house AND to find out if you have any big fixes you need to make prior to putting it on the market
Determine your timeframe and decide on a price
Decide on a timeframe to revisit the price if the house is not getting enough interest
Use your Realtor’s expertise to negotiate the best price
Close on your home
Start your NEW ADVENTURE!
That’s it. 12 basic steps and you’re on your way. Yes, there’s more detail to each step but if you take your time, understand and complete each step and use a Realtor you trust and with whom you communicate well, the experience will be much easier.